- Tacho Download Tools
The Next Generation of Driver Card and Tachograph Analysis
All the great features of the original digifobpro but updated with all of the latest technologies.
Driver Card Analysis
- Last activity, next daily rest, latest shift, latest daily rest and week summary
- Time overlaps
- Vehicles used
- Raw activity data
Vehicle Unit Analysis
- Over speeding events
- Power interruptions
- Driving without card
- Vehicle Unit Faults
- Sensor Faults
- Raw activity data
- Card insertion and withdrawal
- Special Conditions, Places and Calibration Data
- Last Download and Company Locks
- Speed graphs
- Real Time DDS Display
- Full colour backlit display
- More buttons for easier navigation
- Real Time Clock
- Direct USB connection including charging
- Increased connectivity - K-Line
- More detailed graphical reporting
- Faster processing
- Bluetooth connectivity for Android
- Real-time DDS or Counter Display
- Slick and robust in its removable rubber bumper
- 3GB Internal flash memory
- Direct vehicle connection cable
- Direct PC connection cable via USB
- Rechargeable (lithium polymer batteries)
- Upgradeable firmware
- Graphical colour display (W: 45mm X H: 60mm)
- Automatic card reading
- Six button control
- Auto power down
- Robust plastic casing
- Dimensions: H: 115mm, W: 75mm, D: 20mm
- digiConnect, Windows-based configuration
digifobpro Companion Android App
The digifobpro Companion app is available free of charge on Google Play.
digifobpro Companion allows your Android device to extract files from your digifobpro and the app will send the files to your designated email address.
If you subscribe to analysis services from one of our resellers they should be able to set you up with a digiCentral account to which your files can be automatically sent.
digiCentral allows you to manually download your files or can be used in conjuction with digiCentral Archive Sync which automatically synchronises files to any desktop PC.
This can be an excellent way to utilise digifobpro as a mobile data collection solution.
Full installation instructions for digifobpro Companion are available on the app's Google Play page.
The digifobpro WiFi module has been cleverly designed to integrate directly with the digifobpro. The module fits neatly to the base of the digifobpro. It can be purchased as a kit for any digifobpro 2nd generation.
How Does it Work
You can configure the WiFi module directly on your digifobpro or by using digiConnect for Windows. Once setup, you simply download your Driver Cards and Vehicle files as normal, select the WiFi Cloud option and unarchived files are automatically transmitted.
Data Forwarding Options
- Most online analysis providers, via digiCentral
CAN-bus Slide Kit
The CAN Slide allows you to select CAN Hi and CAN Lo cables from anywhere on a vehicle. You simply locate the cables in its grooves and slide on the case cover. The CAN Slide uses induction to read CAN data and pass the results to your digifobpro.
CAN recording options
- Set: Mode, Baud Rate, Mask and Filter
- View Messages
- Record Messages
- View message files
- Save files and view in other software